Lead Java Developer
- Newport Beach, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- NJF Search
- 18 sept. 17
Our client is a global investment firm headquartered in southern California are currently looking for a Lead Java Developer with experience in the financial industry. Their singular focus is to preserve and enhance investors' assets, which is achieved by employing sophisticated and cutting edge technology tools to support their core investment management strategy.
As a developer in this role you will develop applications utilized by portfolio management and trading activities. Your focus will be on delivering complex platforms that enable decision making and employ AI techniques to optimize investment decisions.
- Lead a small team of Developers
- Design and develop Trading systems related software using Java, Python, HTML5, C#, SQL
- Work with project managers, technical leads and business owners to understand business processes and workflows.
- Should be able to translate business requirements into Functional Requirements and Technical Design
- Support functional and operational aspects of the systems being delivered to the business.
- You will have a BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math. Advanced degree is a plus.
- You have 7+ years’ recent hands on development experience, with recent focus on Java 1.7+ (Core Java), Spring
- Experience leading team of Developers.
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Rest Services (JAX-RS), Clustering, and mechanisms those promote high availability and scalability.
- Hands on experience in Database programming (DB scripting, stored procedure, complex join queries, Optimization/Query tuning ) in Oracle
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in Financial Industry and front office technology a plus
- You will embody the key competencies and leadership skills necessary to be successful here (i.e. Learning Agility, Results Orientation, Intellectual Rigor, Emotional Intelligence, etc. etc.)