Hedge Fund CFO
- West Palm Beach, FL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- SandPointe Asset Management, LLC
- 24 juil. 17
The CFO is a key member of the SandPointe executive management team with a strategic role in the overall financial management of the company and its funds. Five years' experience as a Hedge Fund CFO or Controller is required.
SandPointe Asset Management, LLC—a pioneering asset manager located in West Palm Beach, Florida—has an immediate job opening for an experienced Hedge Fund CFO to lead all its financial functions.
The Chief Financial Officer is a key member of the SandPointe executive management team and reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Key Duties: Include but not limited to:
• Developing and monitoring Company compliance to a strong internal control environment
• Planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the Company and its funds including tax, cash flow management, financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, strategic planning, deal analysis, cash management, and financial reporting
• Preparation, analysis and distribution of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements including shareholder capital statements
• Work with in-house counsel to review new Fund documents and investor DDQs
• Work with in-house counsel to prepare quarterly and annual SEC and NFA filings
• Play key role in arranging for debt and equity financing
• Manage service provider relationships
• Collaborate with and manage external parties including auditors, tax professionals, and attorneys
• Must have 5+ years’ experience as a Hedge Fund CFO or Controller
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s degree a plus)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
SandPointe Asset Management, LLC began operations in 2012. SandPointe is registered with the CFTC as a Commodity Pool Operator (CPO) and Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA), and is a member of the NFA. It is also registered with the SEC as an Investment Advisor.
The Company has a staff of 22; two Funds; three years of investment track record; and $150 million+ in AUM by December 2017. The Company is a systematic, rules-based investor which employs its proprietary Variable Exposure Technologies to provide investment gains in both up and down markets. In 2016, the Company was recognized as one of the top 10 performing CTAs by Barclay’s Hedge.
The Company and its principals are highly philanthropic and support various charities and human need programs on both a local and global basis.
For more information, please visit www.sandpointe.com.