Linux-Windows Systems Administrator
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 06 juil. 17
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but versatile Technology team that operates in a highly collaborative environment, managing all aspects of systems, and keeping the firm’s Investment Management Trading and Research infrastructure running.
The systems administrator will be hands-on managing mission-critical infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be proactive and motivated to resolve problems, and strives to continually improve the firm’s Technology program. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced environment with continual growth and learning opportunities. Will be responsible for Levels 1,2, and 3 support
- At least 5 years’ experience with a solid understanding of networked/distributed computing environments involving Windows and Linux systems
- This experience should include the build-out/maintenance of at least a mid-sized enterprise environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of Linux System Administration Experience
- Experience with Data Networking, data communications and data security highly desirable
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task and possess excellent time management skills
- Some programing capability (Perl, SQL, etc.)
- LAN and WAN technology support.
- Knowledge of financial markets and trading technology a plus.
Key words: Linux, Windows System Administration
Please refer to Job # 22399 and send MS Word attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
- Your resume will be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain your approval.