Assistant Manager- Financial Services Audit
See job description for details
- Do you want to work with some of the most successful Financial Services companies based in Queensland that have national and international operations?
- Do you have External Audit experience within Financial Services?
- Want to make a real difference to our communities? We already are.
Due to growth within our existing client base, we have an exciting opportunity in our Brisbane Financial Services Audit division for an Assistant Manager with Banking and/ or Investment Management experience.
Your new role
As an Assistant Manager at KPMG, you will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of audit work across Financial Services clients. You will develop professional relationships with clients, and seek out opportunities to enhance your skills. Your duties and responsibilities as an Assistant Manager will include but not be limited to;
- Executing and delivering on a variety of external audits
- Preparing high quality audit files
- Increasing your technical knowledge in specialised financial services topics
- Supervising and mentoring less experienced team members on engagements
- Developing strong relationships with clients, maintaining these relationships after engagement completion
- Representing KPMG externally by engaging in the community
- A CA qualification with relevant work experience
- Prior experience in the application of accounting principles and financial reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with enthusiasm and drive
- The ability to undertake analysis, develop ideas and have the ability to develop strategic thinking capabilities
- A willingness to take the lead in your own professional development
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Go Beyond Your Potential. Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application.
Advertised: 24 Mar 2017 E. Australia Standard Time