Finance Systems Administrator
See job description for details
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- New, agile office environment
- An exciting permanent role
The Finance System Administrator is to be a key point of contact for the finance function of KPMG in relation to the SAP and Concur finance systems, ensuring that the system is kept running on a BAU basis as well as supporting Finance in solving problems and meeting their ad hoc support requests to drive operational effectiveness. The role also supports the Finance system implementation projects, primarily in the testing of the new systems and processes.
Your new role
Working as a part of our Melbourne Finance and System Processes team, you will:
- Perform key Finance system administration tasks in relation to KPMG's SAP Finance system on a weekly, monthly and year end basis
- Provide SAP support to the Finance team, assisting in solving problems and meeting their ad hoc requests for support to drive operational effectiveness
- Provide support to the Finance system implementation project, particularly in the conduct of user acceptance testing and business verification testing
- Perform system administration tasks in relation to the Concur expenses management system, including monitoring and completing SAP integration tasks and applying security to users
If you are recent Finance or IT graduate with experience in systems then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. You will have:
- Exposure to finance systems, preferably in a large organisation
- Strong level of experience in testing of systems and reporting
- A clear analytical mindset
- Experience in or understanding of SAP FI-CO module an advantage
- Exposure to Concur an advantage
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 10 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time