Senior Consultants / Manager - Risk Consulting
- Perth, Australie-Occidentale, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 20 sept. 17
See job description for details
- Providing solutions to large blue chip clients
- Be part of a team that values your development and work/life balance
- Help shape and build the future of our business with your experience and initiative
KPMG's Risk Consulting division in Perth is the leading provider of services that support our clients in improving their enterprise-wide business processes that drive governance, risk and controls. We have the largest team of risk consulting professionals in the local market and support blue chip organisations across a variety of industries with a particular focus on transport, utilities, government, mining, oil & gas and financial services.
In supporting our clients, we deliver a range of services in the areas of Internal Audit, Corporate Governance, Major Project Advisory, Contract Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management and Controls Transformation.
Your new role
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
- leading/contributing to the scoping, execution and delivery on a variety of internal audits as well as advisory projects
- building strong relationships with existing and new clients to understand their businesses and needs
- advising high profile clients with major capital, as well as operational project initiatives on their risk, and challenges across all aspects of their strategy and operations
- leading/contributing to teams on client delivery and engagements, including mentoring junior staff; and
- work on product development and key business initiatives to shape the overall direction of our team
To be the successful candidate, you will be:
- Degree qualified with substantial experience from a consulting, internal audit, professional services or commerce background;
- CPA/CA or IIA qualifications preferable but not essential;
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams across a number of client stakeholders;
- Able to analyse information quickly using innovative solutions to solve complex problems and communicate this succinctly;
- A strong communicator and have demonstrated report writing and presentation skills;
- As a Manager level candidate, seeking a new challenge in leading a dynamic team and being part of a leadership team that empowers you to build and shape the future of our business; and
- Experienced in a range of industries and exposure to utilities and Government will be highly regarded.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 04 Sep 2017 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 07 Oct 2017 W. Australia Standard Time