- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Macquarie Group
- 23 août 17
MacCap - Financial Control, Capital and Funding - Senior Manager/Manager - 6 Month Contract
MacCap - Financial Control, Capital and Funding - Senior Manager/Manager - 6 Month ContractUsing your exceptional technical knowledge and understanding of capital funding you will provide advice to MacCap transaction teams on the capital and funding implications of their proposals, optimising outcomes for the Group by working closely with the Risk Management Group and Group Treasury
A strong commercial approach and pro-active nature will ensure your success in this varied role. Your ability to establish strong working relationships across multiple stakeholders will drive your personal development across global transactions in all sectors.
We expect will have experience either in banking or financial services; within a finance, treasury or risk function with exposure to:
- Oversight and review of the monthly MacCap transfer pricing process including the target funding profile.
- Coordination and analysis of the funding management process within the approved funding frameworks.
- Review and coordination of the MacCap Capital charging process.
- Monthly management reporting relating to Capital and Funding.
- Budgeting and forecasting of capital and funding requirements.
- Review of new transactions and analysis of the impact from a capital and funding perspective.
- Engaging with Group Treasury and Prudential Capital Markets to discuss and agree capital and funding treatments.
In return we will commit to ensuring you exceed your personal goals and gain exposure to a range of high profile and diverse transactions.
If you have a passion for commercial aspects of transactions and the desire to accelerate your personal development in the global arena please apply now
Advertised: 04 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time