Fixed Income Sales - Austrian Market
- Vienne, Autriche
- CDI, Plein-temps
- STX Fixed Income
- 19 sept. 17
Are you extremely sales driven? Do you like working in a fast paced, international working environment? Are you ready for an adventure in Amsterdam? If so, please read our exciting opportunity of Fixed Income Sales for the Austrian market.
STX Fixed Income is active as broker in illiquid and environmental debt. Our knowledge and reach into the marketplace is unrivalled. We share our insights and provide you with superior access to different products in a variety of markets.
We are looking for a highly motivated sales person to service a portfolio of existing and new customers for the Austrian institutional Fixed Income Market. You will be supported by your team leader who is highly experienced in the Austrian Fixed Income Market. Regular business trips to Austria are compulsory.
You will be responsible for:
- Servicing and building customer portfolio in Fixed Income market
- Originating your own transactions and bringing them to a succesful end.
- Being proactive and idea generating adding value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing deals!
- 1-3 years of commercial experience (preferably in broking or (bonus driven sales).
- 0-3 years of financial experience (preferably in fixed income as a broker, trader or in a comparable finance related position).
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Affinity with finance/fixed income/broking
- Austrian Mother tongue
- Fluent in English
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Relocation to Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive bonus structure
- International and professional working environment
- Fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits
- Travelling opportunities
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to participate in building the future for our company? Apply immediately for this job via the 'Apply' button on this website.
If you would like to have more information, please contact Ipek Sener (Recruitment) at 0031-20-5357797.