- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 sept. 17
Risk Consultant Associate
Lieu de travail : Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- Manage a small project team to effectively deliver solutions for clients. The solutions could be models, various types of reports and analyses, and other consulting services, such as framework for enhancing credit related processes.
- Lead a project stream for credit risk model development, validation and calibration, and other quantitative and qualitative analysis for credit risk assessment. This includes developing new approaches and ideas to fit client needs.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of deliverables that the team provided. The deliverables could be model prototypes, presentations of the project results, or all materials to clients.
- Working closely with client engagement team and sales team, including developing and presenting pre-sales materials and client proposals.
Enterprise Risk Solution Department
- A degree in economics, finance, engineering, statistics or a related field is a must. Ph.D. is a major plus
- At least 5 years of credit risk analytics experience in retail/commercial credit risk modeling, credit risk management or consulting
- High proficiency of MS Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, SAS, Mathlab, VBA or similar data management and statistical programming software is a MUST
- Experience in retail or commercial credit risk management or related discipline. This refers to familiarity with lending practices and financial institution practices relating to credit risk management
- Experience with or a general understanding of statistical modelling techniques
- Experience in training, presentations and/or workshop facilitation
- Highly familiar with Basel II guidelines
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must
- Strong communication skills both in writing and speaking
- Excellent client service orientation, previous consulting experience is a plus
- May require 50% travel APAC/ Greater China Region
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.