Senior Associate-GSS-Tax Services_Beijing
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
- 12 août 17
Tax and regulatory issues are on top of the mind for many companies operating around the world today. As a tax professional, you’ll help organisations and individuals to maximise their tax efficiency and manage their tax risks. You’ll achieve this through the advice you give to your clients on conducting proper tax planning, and helping them to fully meet their tax compliance obligations.
Taxation in a fast-paced business environment is exciting and intellectually stimulating. To meet the challenges, you’ll need to constantly develop your tax knowledge and research skills. As you progress, you’ll likely become specialised in certain specific areas of tax and/or industry segments.
Reporting to: managers and senior managers
• Assist manager/senior managers for the advice provided to clients on M&A Transactions, including tax due diligence and transaction structuring.
• Assist manager/senior managers for the advice provided to Chinese multinationals (including state owned entities and large private owned entities) on tax effective holding and financing structures, post deal restructuring and integration.
• Assist manager/senior managers for the deal related work in relation to China Outbound M&A tax practice with various technical tax issues, such as valuation and transaction modelling.
• Assist manager/senior managers for marketing initiatives, e.g. building up internal resources for the purposes to win new marketplace opportunities and engagements, and marketing materials and knowledge management.
• Provide on-the-job training to junior staff for both tax technical and firm processes.
• Candidates must have 2-4 years experiences in PRC tax advisory and/or tax advisory for another jurisdiction
• Experience in big-4 would be preferable
• Experience in M&A tax and international tax would be advantageous
• Candidates must have proficient English and Chinese language skills (both written and spoken).
• Candidates must have strong presentation and communication skills and confidence in dealing with multi internal and external parties
• Candidates must have strong project management, research, analysis and report writing skills
• Candidates should be globally minded, dynamic professionals with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and handle multiple tasks
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC China Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access the recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwccn.com or easily clicking the above position Hyperlink.