Investment Analyst/Associate – Leading European Infrastructure Fund (Copenhagen)
- Copenhague, Hovedstaden, Danemark
- CDI, Plein-temps
- One Search
- 18 janv. 17
An opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join a large, top-ranked infrastructure fund working on mid-level ticket sized energy-focused equity investments.
With combined experience spanning well over 50 years, the firm’s partners came together from top positions from other companies in order to establish themselves as a leading player in the European infrastructure market. Focusing on responsible, stable investments, the firm operates using a long-term policy on its assets in order to ensure secure and reliable profits, which has seen them gain the backing of a large pension fund, helping them to raise over €3.5billion in current capital since their recent inception. Their three funds have been invested carefully, often in Greenfield and Brownfield mature investments, resulting in their management over an impressive portfolio covering a large proportion of Western Europe.
You will be joining the firm’s team in Copenhagen, using your expertise and experience to help contribute to intelligent, lasting investments in the infrastructure space, with a particular focus on renewables. You will be joining the team during an exciting period of rapid growth, and as such will be expected to adhere to their quality standards to ensure their exciting level of progression continues.
The firm is looking for the right candidate at either Analyst or Associate level, with considerable scope for both promotion and personal development. Key responsibilities for the role include:
- A primary focus on infrastructure equity investments, mainly concentrating on PUI and Renewable Energy
- Overseeing the full investment process
- Constructing strong financial models
- Senior stakeholder capabilities
- Acting as a team player in an established platform of approximately 30 people
Key requirements for the role include:
- 1-5 years of experience within the infrastructure space
- Experience in M&A, financing, outright acquisition or Greenfield and Brownfield investments with a view to project finance
- Experience in the Nordic region
- Fluent in at least one Nordic or mainstream European language
- Strong attention to detail combined with ability to see the long-term picture
If you feel you have the right skills for this position, please apply with a Word CV to Dominic Pollard at firstname.lastname@example.org