Infrastructure Financial Advisory – Associate (Paris)
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- One Search
- 17 janv. 17
Outstanding opportunity in Paris for candidates with French, English and Spanish fluency, financial modelling skills, and 3-6 years' experience in Conventional Energy, Renewable Energy and Transport Infrastructure. Our client is a Financial Advisory boutique with global reach.
My client – an established independent player in the Global Infrastructure Financial Advisory space – is seeking to hire a dynamic individual with experience in the space and the language skills to match.
The Paris-based international team would like to meet candidates with 3-6 years’ relevant experience and fluency in English, French and Spanish to work on advisory mandates around Europe and support deals progressing across (mainly) Latin America.
This advisory boutique has a strong leaning towards Emerging Markets – mostly LatAm, but also South East Asia – and it has predominantly been involved in advisory mandates in Conventional Energy, Renewable Energy and Transport projects.
It is essential that candidates have a good grasp of Project Finance and be strong Financial Modellers.
This opportunity comes around as our client seeks to grow its team – not replacing someone who has left – allowing the Paris team to grow its mandate pipeline.
The successful candidate will be involved in all sectors covered by our client, including Renewable transactions in Europe, as well as Infrastructure & Energy transactions in Latin America and SE Asia.
The Associate / Vice President (dependent on experience) will report to the Director in charge of the Paris office. He/she will be involved in the execution of mandates carried out of the Paris office.
Position responsibilities include:
- Lead / strong support role in deal execution for transactions encompassing a variety of sectors (Renewables, Infrastructure, Conventional Energy) and geographies (LatAm, Europe, Africa, SEA)
- Preparation of full-scale financial models for complex projects, either directly or in coordination with junior team members
- Coordination of due diligence and overall deal process on live transactions
- Participation in marketing activities: development of pitches, market studies and general support to origination
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Infrastructure and Energy project development and/or finance experience – 3-6 years – as project developer, financial adviser, investment banker, commercial or development finance lender, or principal investor
- Demonstrated Corporate / Project Finance knowledge and strong financial modeling skills
- Strong industry knowledge of Renewable and conventional Energy, and Infrastructure
- Successful experience in participating in – or leading – execution team on successfully closed, complex projects
- Exceptional analytic skills; strong writing and communication skills
- Fluency in French, English and possibly Spanish (fluency in Spanish is a clear advantage)
If you feel this role reflects your skills and experience, please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org