Senior Software Engineer – Capital Markets Technology – Global Trading, Risk and Treasury Software Vendor
- Base Salary up to €100,000 PA + Excellent Benefits Package
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MLG Partners
- 31 août 17
Our Client is an award winning established global market leader in Capital Markets technology who offer a suite of Trading, Risk Management and Treasury Applications to banks and financial institutions around the world. Our client’s software and applications are utilised by top world banking organisations, from large global banking giants right through to hedge funds, Stock Exchanges and Central Banks
As part of a global growth strategy, we are looking for software engineers passionate about technology, financial markets and innovation who will bring fresh ideas to our global team from all areas, including large-scale system design, distributed computing, UI design, software development best practices, and many others.
You will join the software engineering team in a brand-new Office in the heart of Paris and will be responsible for transforming the software to tackle the fierce Fintech competition and to meet the complex and demanding finance industry requirements.
You will be joining a fast growing and ambitious engineering team who focus on application aimed at Asset Managers and Buy Side clients. This team creates a set of specific features and modules embedded in to the Software Package, providing Investment oriented analytics and tools for Investment Funds, Central Banks, Pension Funds, and other similar institutions, leveraging on the whole systems’ Front to Back abilities.
As a valued member of the team you will contribute and assist in building out a major new offering for the company.
We are looking to hire people with great experience on large, long-term software projects. We need engineers to have exceptional software design and architecture skills to provide intelligent solutions to complex problems.
Quality delivery, high-performance and flexibility is required to respond to the rapid changes in the finance industry.
- Design, develop and improve features of the Asset Management Offering
- Plan for high-volume, real-time performance design
- Ensure technical and functional quality
- Focus on code quality and unit tests
- Focus on user experience and system ergonomy
- Work closely with functional teams at every stage of the development
- Continuously improve testing framework and coverage
- Provide mentorship and share knowledge across the team and beyond it
- Contribute to the maintenance effort for external clients and internal teams
- Propose and implement enhancements in all aspects of your job: best practices, tools, organization, development environment
The Ideal Profile
- Skilled object oriented language developer (Java, C#, C++)
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Autonomous but team player
- Excellent analytic skills
- Problem-solving oriented
- Focused on sustainable code, design, tooling, process
- Contribute with non pure-dev tasks (software deployment, continuous integration watch, dev environment instabilities, etc.)
- Cope with technical debt
- Be reactive for quick PoC/demo implementations
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Good understanding of financial markets
- Experience of large scale financial software (Misys, Calypso, Sungard, Murex, SimCorp applications etc.)
- Fluency in French language
- Top tiers engineering school
What’s on Offer?
- A great Opportunity to apply your skills within a challenging, innovative, fast changing tech focused environment
- Brand New amazing office in the heart of Paris
- Rich international context with a large multisite R&D team (Paris, London, San Francisco, Mumbai, etc.). Leveraging ideas and best practices from across the globe with travel opportunities
- Great internal mobility policies and benefits
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Excellent Healthcare and Benefits
If you are interested in advancing your career within an award winning, Market leading Trading, Risk and Treasury Applications Software Provider then apply today and let's talk.
MLG Partners is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability