Business Analyst / Transformation / Change / Process improvement / Process streamlining / Business Analysis / Process re-engineering / SDLC
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BAH Partners
- 14 août 17
Operations / Change / Process improvement / Insurance / Business Analysis / Process re-engineering / SDLC
My client, a global leading Insurance company, are currently on the search for top tier Business Analysts to join them. The ideal candidate will come from a diverse IT background, with strong knowledge in business process improvement, operations, and transformation. This is a challenging role which will expose you to cutting-edge technology, and allow you to work with brilliant people at an international level.
Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
1. Manage business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation. Bridge business users and IT teams to ensure business requirements well address change/project objectives and validate technical solution and/or processes fulfilling the objectives.
2. Act as an agent between business users and technical teams to ensure delivery of effective solutions to meet business priorities.
3. Work closely with business users and IT team to drive user testing including test scenario, cycle plan, test cases, pre-UAT quality check, monitoring bug fixing & retest progress, chairing daily UAT meeting etc.
4. Recommend impact option analysis to resolve issues, risks, dependencies and changes requests etc. for Sponsor/Management decision.
5. Coach and educate project team members/business users to uplift project delivery effectiveness.
6. Be Center of Excellence (COE) to conduct train-the-trainer to project team members/business users and Change Delivery team to ensure key business knowledge are well documented and leveraged amongst the Organization.
Developmental Value of Position:
1. Be a Champion demonstrating consistent good BA practice to cross functional team members in order to uplift teams’ capabilities.
2. Train-the-trainer/on-the-job coaching to less experienced BA staff in order to increase capability amongst the team.
3. Career opportunity to become future PM driving projects launch.
4. Assist to develop adequate project/BA governance methodology and provide feedback for ongoing enhancement.
Experience/Knowledge, Education and Other Requirements:
1. Strong interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills
2. Excellent analytical mind, problem solving, planning & implementation skills
3. Proven track record of hands-on end-to-end project business analysis under multinational, complex and matrix organizational environment
4. Broad understanding of business practices and processes in insurance/financial industry
5. Desired business or relevant tertiary qualifications with more than 3 years hands on experience in business analysis, preferably in insurance/financial industry
6. BA experiences on digital, compliance, process reengineering is preferable.
Personal Competencies Required:
1. Change advocate and enjoy driving things happen
2. Ability to work in high pressured, timeline driven environment
3. Energetic with “can-do” attitude
4. Good driver as well as team player
5. Able to work independently and be a fast learner
My client is going through huge growth and significant investment in 2017, with aims to become the largest and best Insurance firm out there. To do that, they need the best people with a similar mindset to contribute to this culture. In short, this is an opportunity to join an organization on the rise, and be the foundation that drives them to the top.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Michael Stroud at email@example.com or call (852) 2544 4409 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340