(CONTRACT) - Regulatory Reporting Contract Staff (Contract until Feb 2018)
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
- Supports Local Finance in the provision of local Regulatory Reporting services to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
- In particular purpose is to free up time of existing team member who will need to work on an ad hoc specific project.
- The scope of services covers the HK entities.
- Preparation of the local regulatory returns prescribed by local regulator for daily, weekly and monthly.
- Preparation of the surveys and other ad hoc request.
- Perform financial analysis on key variations.
- Support queries and additional information request from regulators.
- Participates in regulatory reporting-related projects and perform user acceptance test.
- Perform back up functions within regulatory reporting team and Local Finance team.
- Ensure proper documentation for audit trails and update of SOP for the returns prepared.
- Contribute to BNPP internal permanent control framework
Specific Qualifications Required
- Worked in the Bank and have experience in HKMA regulatory reporting
- Rigorous and organized