- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BAH Partners
- 18 sept. 17
My client is a prestigious investment bank, one of the true market leaders across a wide variety of asset classes. They see technology as key component to their success and are looking to add a number of passionate technologists to their team, in order to build on their achievements so far.
There are two openings in this team: one Java developer and one C# developer. My client is looking for mid to senior level developers to add experience and technical know-how to their already talented technical team. These roles are extremely business facing, so good communication skills will be key.
- 1 x AVP/VP level Java developer
- 1 x AVP/VP level C# developer
- Currently there is a global development team based in Europe, with a team of BAs in APAC servicing the desk.
- A new head of prime services has been hired to build out a local development team to compliment the global team and deliver to the Asian business, while also contributing to the global tech stack
- The current set up does not follow Agile methodology, so the new team will need to adopt Agile and TDD, meshing it into the current development cycle
- Exact projects and deliverables are still in embryonic stages, but they will be finalised in the coming months
- Agile and TDD experience will be essential. A large part of these roles involve adopting agile practices and ensuring its use in all development initiatives moving forward.
- For the C# role: WPF, WCF, ASP.NET, SQL
- Prime services knowledge is not essential, but it is a big plus
- Contribute to a number of Greenfield projects from day 1.
- Utilize the latest technology, while following modern software development best practices
- High visibility, work directly under the head of prime services
- Join a truly Tier-1 institution, an investment bank with a stellar global reputation that consistently outperforms its competitors on a regional level.
IN short, this is a fantastic opportunity to move away from general maintenance of legacy systems, and contribute to the development of a number of brand new development initiatives. Join a bank that truly embraces new ideas, and a team that is being set up to breed collaboration and innovation.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within banking and finance technology, please send your detailed resume to Bodhi Henderson at email@example.com or call +852 2850 4877 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340