Manager - Finance - IFS
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd
- 11 août 17
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Job Description & Responsibilities
• Prepare statutory accounts and perform tax computation;
• Prepare annual budget and mid-year forecast;
• Perform cash flow analysis and projection;
• Assist in monthly closing and account analysis; and
• Perform other duties as required.
• Qualified accountant with minimum seven years of experience in accounting industry or MNCs;
• Experienced in supervising junior staff;
• Solid analytical skills and excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese;
• Proficient in computer skills including MS Excel;
• Knowledge of Sun Accounts and Vision;
• Knowledge of PRC taxes and remittance procedure is a plus;
• Experienced in implementation of computer systems;
• Experienced in budgeting and statutory accounting; and
• Candidate with less working experiences will be considered as Deputy Manager.