Senior Fund Accountant, Private Equity
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 17 août 17
Fund Accountant, Private Equity * Reputable Private Equity Company * Good Team Culture * High Caliber Team
My client is a reputable private equity firm with assets under management over US$3 billion. It has deep domain knowledge in technology sector. With fast expansion plans in Greater China and APAC, they are now looking for a Senior Fund Accountant for their Finance team.
Report to the team lead, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing full sets of accounts for management companies at fund level;
- Handling portfolio valuation;
- Assisting in annual fund audit and tax compliance;
- Handling portfolio monitoring;
- Assisting in pre-investment deal structuring & compliance (e.g. KYC requests);
- Preparing monthly financial analyses and consolidate financial performance of subsidiaries and affiliates of the management company;
- Assisting in the fund raising.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms or service provider.
- Open to Big 4 candidates/ external auditor.
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Asset Management Firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.