Senior Management Accounting Manager, Life Insurance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 19 sept. 17
Management reporting and analysis: work closely with regional finance team and other business leadership teams to provide accurate and timely management reports and associated analysis as well as commentaries to management team.
Top-tier growing life insurance company looking to hire an experienced FP&A professional to join their excellent team analysing business performance across multiple business lines. Since the company encourages internal mobility for staff to broader their exposure functionally within the organization, they are looking to hire a high calibre accounting professional with experience in Insurance industry as the current job holder will be moving into another role internally. This is an excellent time to join this great team with low turnover over the years and a growing business with plenty of future opportunities for the right people.
- Management reporting and analysis: work closely with regional finance team and other business leadership teams to provide accurate and timely management reports and associated analysis as well as commentaries to management team.
- Forecasts and plan: work closely with senior management and business unit representatives to prepare forecasts on key metric through in-depth analysis, issue identification and actual tracking against forecast.
- Special projects: potentially assist in providing insights and understanding on finance systems implementation or even take on a key role in managing particular projects
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 7-10 years of accounting experience and prior exposure in insurance industry
- Strong FP&A skills
- Enjoy interacting with others and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- With adequate business acumen.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sze Sze Yeung at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.