Senior Treasury Analyst
- Competitive Salary
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments (Asia) Ltd
- 21 août 17
This role is responsible for the daily operational cash management in Asia, India and Australia. This role also reports to the Senior Treasury Manager based in Edinburg and works closely with the rest of the Treasury and Finance team in other regions.
Franklin Resources, Inc. [NYSE:BEN], Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people.
Senior Treasury Analyst
This role is responsible for the daily operational cash management in Asia, India and Australia. This role also reports to the Senior Treasury Manager based in Edinburgh and works closely with the rest of the Treasury and Finance team in other regions.
Ensure operating accounts are funded in an appropriate and timely manner
- Review daily cash positions and make recommendations for actions
- Operate bank systems and on-going maintenance work with FinBPS
- Responsible for payment processing for treasury transactions
- Contact banks for operational banking issues
Ensure bank accounts are set up and work efficiently according to company policies and procedures
- Maintain existing bank accounts
- Set up accounts for new business units and bank relationships
Prepare information for quarterly bank audit, work with banks for third party confirmations and provide information for SOX/internal audits
Provide local treasury support for regional projects and escalate issues when necessary
Conduct quarterly capital calls for the private equity team
Special projects and other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years’ experience in a financial role in financial services
• Knowledge of the Chinese language is preferred
• Experience with automated systems
• Ability to work with minimal direction and able to develop into regional subject matter expert
• Strong accuracy and excellent attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong verbal and communications skills
• Good team player, able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Please apply via the below website with full resume.
Candidates are welcome to visit our web site to find out more about our company:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.