Tax - Corporate Services - Accounting Compliance & Reporting - Staff/Senior Accountant
- To Be Discussed
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ernst & Young Hong Kong
- 16 août 17
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services and Transaction Tax Services.
Join a global network that understands what businesses need to have access, visibility and control. Our market-leading approach combines extensive local compliance and accounting experience with a standard global compliance process and web-based tools to help you execute your job. In one country or many, you have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of the compliance function, with tax compliance, statutory accounts preparation and tax accounting calculation support.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY’s Accounting Compliance & Reporting services provides a range of accounting, statutory reporting and tax compliance support to assist our clients on the internal finance functions, including bookkeeping, financial statements preparation and other accounting functions. We are looking for high caliber professionals to join us.
Skills and attributes for success
- Participate in daily Bookkeeping, Accounting & Compliance Reporting engagements
- Prepare monthly financial report, vouchers and all the necessary schedules
- Meet all the due dates as set by the Manager or above
- Work effectively as a team member, share responsibility, provide support, maintaining communication and update senior team members on engagement’s progress
- Archive engagements’ reports and correspondences on timely basis and Firm’s policies
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnels
- Follow through on client requests in a timely fashion, and manage expectations regarding the timing of deliverables and reports.
- Build strong internal relationships within the team and across other service lines
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Receive direction from the Manager or above and execute procedures using the service delivery framework
- For Senior Accountant, review works of junior grade, provide daily guidance and coaching to professionals and help mentor, develop and evaluate them
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related disciplines; CPA qualification is an advantage
- 3 to 5 years of accounting experience in sizable CPA firms, renowned consulting firm or manufacturing MNC is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in month end closing process, account reconciliation, and tax compliance work
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of IFRS; US GAAP and/or PRC GAAP
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, time-management skills and with strong sense of responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of computer skill including MS Office, MS Excel, and an integrated ERP System (SAP, Dynamics, Oracle or similar), etc.
- Excellent commitment to job, positive initiative, a good team player and with right attitude to work; and technically competent in resolving day to day operations relating to accounting matters.
- Good command of English and Cantonese. Mandarin an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Staff Accountant
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and hospitalization benefits, group life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and Mandatory Provident Fund and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, experience and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.