Technical Business Analyst
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Value Partners Limited
- 18 sept. 17
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com .
Value Partners is embarking on a major IT initiative, reengineering its systems infrastructure. This involves the wholesale replacement of its core systems through the definition and implementation of a new enterprise-wide data and applications architecture.
We are therefore seeking a high caliber individual to help analyze and document existing business processes, tools, systems used and data dependencies.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to the majority of business units in a major Hong Kong fund management company and therefore must be able to demonstrate that where they are unfamiliar with a particular facet of the business, they have sufficient grounding to be able to quickly get themselves up to speed and are not afraid to question why something is being done the way that it is.
- Assist in collecting user requirements from all stakeholders, including middle office, compliance, sales, marketing, finance and fund operation teams
- Document the input, operational activities and output of varying business units
- Analyze and review the current workflow; suggest areas for improvement and efficiency gain
- Analyze the feasibility, pros and cons of revamp approaches
- Act as a key team member in setting up, testing and implementing the new systems infrastructure
- Effective communication with stakeholders in different teams
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience from the asset management industry, including middle to back office operation
- Degree business administration, accounting, information technology or related discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Possess problem solving capabilities in resolving complex / technical issues in a creative, practical and commercial manner
- Strong time management, ensuring quality output whilst demonstrating excellent attention to detail
- Be inquisitive by nature with systems, with a strong level of interest in analyzing activities in asset management context.
- Experience in back office system migration experience
- Adaptable and responsive to an ever evolving organization
- Technical hands-on experience with SQL language and programming (e.g. C#, Java, etc) is a plus but not essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential
- Fluency in Chinese (Cantonese essential, Mandarin is a plus)
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format to email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.