Technical Support Engineer
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BAH Partners
- 14 août 17
Support / OMS / EMS / FIX / FIX Protocol / Java / Technical Engineer/ Automation / Artificial Intelligence / Finance / Hedge Funds
My client is a leading global provider of multi-asset trade automation solutions powered by artificial intelligence. With a client base of global investment managers, hedge funds, and brokers, my client are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to act as the front-line support for their APAC clients.
Primary Purpose: To ensure timely and high-quality responsiveness on front-line (Level 1) support desk in Asia.
- Work with business as 1st level technical contact, understand and analyze product related problems and work towards the resolution.
- Work with regional broker-dealers and exchanges on behalf of our clients to resolve trade-related issues via FIX protocol.
- Actively identify incidents and manage incident resolution process
- Work with appropriate support providers to analyze root cause and provide permanent fix or temporary workaround.
- Escalate issues on a priority basis
- Proactive monitoring and management of business-critical systems, legacy applications, data handling and data delivery infrastructure to identify issues, trends and potential problem areas.
- Carry out tests in production, UAT and development scenarios Ensure compliance with departmental policies & practices.
What makes it interesting?
- Exposure to a broad range of cutting-edge technologies
- Ability to make a meaningful contribution to a tight-knit team
- Freedom to come up with creative solutions to real-world problems and drive efficiencies internally and with our clients
- Direct working relationships with the some of the most influential buyside institutions on the planet.
- Working alongside individuals who are true leaders in the field.
- Excellent communication skills in English – read, write, listen and speak
- Excellent problem solving, planning, organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with FIX protocol
- Basic knowledge of database, testing and networking
- Must be willing to help people, at all levels within the organization, solve problems with a patient and composed demeanor.
- Able to work according to a shift schedule.
- Previous experience in financial services a clear plus, but other relevant industries will be considered based on project depth.
- Exposure to electronic trading concepts & trading systems
- FIX Protocol
- Oracle DB
- Various server OS Platforms (Windows, Linux, Solaris etc) Scripting (shell, batch, powershell etc)
- Networking skills (basic)
In short, my client offers the opportunity to be part of one of the world's leading solution providers, with tier one Financial clients. They strive to be the market leaders, and only want candidates with the same goal. If you are a driven and ambitious individual who wants to work with cutting edge technologies, top tier clients, and be part of a winning but tight-knit culture, then this is the place for you.