Finance Controlling Analyst
- Budapest, Hongrie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 17 août 17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
We are currently looking for a
Finance Controlling Analyst
for our Budapest office
The Financial Control Group (FCG) supports senior management, both for Morgan Stanley as a whole, but also the individual financial products around the world. FCG assist in managing Morgan Stanley’s risk by implementing financial controls over the firm’s business activities. FCG is responsible for Morgan Stanley’s financial records, ensuring that the assets and liabilities of Morgan Stanley are properly controlled, and providing accurate and timely financial information both to senior management and externally to statutory and regulatory bodies.
- To perform the approval work on the PO and ACC approval process required due to the S2P project. In addition this function needs to be coordinated between teams and enhanced to reduce cycle time.
- Build and maintain active and good relationship with Business Managers and Procurement colleagues
- Coordinating with global controllers and supporting teams to ensure correct book-keeping of firmwide support service expenses
- Active cost pool reviewing and controlling of support service costs during month-end close
- Preparing Balance sheet and expense account reconciliations for internal audit purposes
- Monthly reporting: preparing global support service divisional reporting packs with commentary on a monthly basis, and specific consolidated allocation reports
- Preparing Month on Month and Year on Year analysis and commentary for firmwide support service allocations
- Maintenance and cost center structure updates/reports
- Carrying out tasks related to the job in accordance with the instructions of the superior (ad hoc report)
- Ad-hoc projects
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or Business related discipline and availability to work full time (8 hours a day)
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Office knowledge required
- Solid knowledge of finance or accounting concepts
- Accuracy, attention to detail, good organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.