- Gurgaon, Haryana, Inde
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 août 17
Lieu de travail : Gurgaon, Haryana, Inde• Records monthly journal entries based on US & local GAAP.
• Ensures accounting transactions are recorded to the proper chart of accounts (i.e. legal entities, accounts, departments, currencies, etc).
• Applies accounting judgment when calculating journal entry amounts, using the chart of accounts, identifying reconciliation items, and performing account analyses; detailed review with direct manager.
• Liaises with various departments to obtain accounting transaction support.
• Gathers supporting documentation for internal and external audits.
• Prepares monthly balance sheet reconciliations and identifies and researches reconciling items.
• Prepares monthly account variance analyses.
• Assists in the preparation of additional account analysis for Internal Audits, External Audits, and ad-hoc requests.
• Assists in the preparation of reports for external reporting.
• Understands internal control policies and Moody's Global Accounting Policies (MGAP) with respect to their procedures.
• Additional duties/projects as assigned by your manager.
Consolidations & Fin Systems (731500)
• Must have a bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• Commenced or seeking professional qualifications is preferable.
• 1-3 years relevant accounting experience (preferably in a large multi-national company or in a major accounting firm).
• Competent written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate-Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft products
• Experience working with Oracle PeopleSoft GL a plus.
• Strong organizational skills, analytic skills, and attention to details.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.