Sr. A.M. Real Estate M/F (UK market exp. required)
- To be discussed
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 15 sept. 17
Huxley is searching for an experienced Asset Manager M/F in Real Estate Properties in order to report on in a coherent and effective manner the UK (London) based properties Portfolio Investments of our client. Part of a team of 10 people throughout the European Union, you will review progress on goals and objectives for each property with regular conference calls held in Luxembourg or in Paris.
1/ collecting and managing the financial data of local third party property managers and leasing agents on a monthly basis report:
- Check monthly reporting of the portfolio;
- Operating statements compared to the budget and forecast;
- Ensuring the aging summary of receivables/Payable and delinquency report;
- Security Deposit Report;
- Maintaining the occupancy summary and the rent-roll;
- Current and Upcoming Property Activity;
2/ ensuring the portfolio reporting that you handle towards internal customers and third parties:
- Preparation of a quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio;
- Preparation and approval with Partners of property operating budgets;
- Work on financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting (i.e. variance reporting, discounted cash flows, IRR's, etc.);
- Prepare loan Interest calculations and Payment Notices;
- Review collection of loan payments and related costs;
- Input of property/loan related payments as required;
- Review of property capex and other modifications.
- 4 to 8 years of proven experience in asset management industries;
- Industry Accreditations Preferred (i.e.: CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member);
- The individual must have professional experience within the UK market properties;
- Computer literacy sufficient to operate spreadsheet and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint);
- Working knowledge of Argus and Yardi;
- Bachelor's Degree required with a concentration in business, finance, accounting and/or real estate;
- Knowledge of property accounting issues: Business Combinations, Accrual Based Accounting etc.;
- Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis including ROI, IRR and discounted cash flow modelling.
What's on offer:
One of the best attractive salary package and benefits;
An international environment, development opportunities, and trainings.
How to apply for:
If you think that this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to contact me today. Your contact for this opening: Geoffray Scache.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.