VBA / SQL Developer - Contract
- Market Related
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- T+O+M , Numéro de Licence EA : 10C4170
- 28 août 17
POSITION BASED IN KL, Malaysia. Our client is currently looking to hire an Experienced VBA specialist to join their Finance team. Our client is a global information services provider & consulting firm that caters to the Financial Services Industry. This position will be offered on a 12 month contract basis.
- Joining the finance team – you will be responsible for design and development of new applications and enhancements/maintains to current applications perform on projects of moderate to high complexity that impact multiple departments, systems, or work flows
- Responsible for all project lifecycle phases, from specifications and coding through deployment, testing, debugging, documentation, and maintenance.
- Create VBA programs and stored procedures to implement business requirements.
- Develop GUI interfaces using VBA Excel programs.
- Extensively use Excel functions in development, focusing on read/write integration to databases
- Maintain and support existing tools and automations
- VBA/SQL Developer with at least 6 years of experience
- Proven background on MS Excel VBA Programming and coding.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA); macros, user-defined functions, Evaluates and troubleshoots existing VBA-enabled templates to fix defects and optimize execution
- Expert in database design, writing complex SQL Queries, Stored procedures, preparing DDLs and DMLs
If you have relevant experience & wish to explore this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org