Manager Staff / Expertise B
- Amsterdam, Hollande-Septentrionale, Pays-Bas
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 sept. 17
Manager Staff / Expertise B
Group Finance / Finance COO-CTO / Planning & Advice COO-CTO
Who are we looking for
We are looking for an energetic finance & transformation professional to lead the department Planning & Advice COO-CTO. The role is reporting into the CFO to COO-CTO.
You are responsible for the financial management of:
- the global transformation portfolio (supporting the CTO and Global Transformation Office);
- the global COO functional domain (supporting the COO and MT COO). In this capacity you represent Finance COO-CTO on regular basis in amongst others the Change Investment Committee (CIC), Transformation Delivery Team (TDT) and MT COO.
One of your key objectives is to design and implement a global target process for financial management of transformation, to ensure full transparency on financial investments, impacts and realisation against plan of the global transformation portfolio and underlying change programs.
In your career, you have gained extensive experience in areas such as financial performance management and transformation & change management, in an international context.
You are enthusiastic about the global transformation ING has commenced and want to contribute to making it a success.
Knowledge & Experience
You have led teams in different business environments and have experienced the value of an agile way of working and diversity within your teams.
You have defined business plans for these teams and carefully managed the execution to reach organisational and team objectives.
You have coordinated financial planning and management control processes for businesses, and are familiar with the usage of key performance indicators across the balanced scorecard.
You have broad Finance experience and understand the impact of shared services and change programs in an international context on financial, tax and management accounting.
You have managed target processes for key business responsibilities and understand the importance of data, controls, automation, standardisation and process management.
You have managed change from a business, portfolio management or financial control perspective and understand what strategic portfolio management and gated delivery assurance processes are all about.
You have worked with senior stakeholders and are used to share insights and communicate at that level.
You have over 10 years of relevant experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead and develop the team with approximately 4 direct reports.
- Design, implement and improve the financial management processes for the COO and CTO domains, and standardise and automate these processes where possible.
- Empower the business to manage their financials by setting targets, preparing plans and business cases, monitoring outcomes, escalating exceptions, supporting decision making, benchmarking, advising on pricing and financial recharging models, and identifying value creation opportunities.
- Build a global Finance community for financial management of transformation.
- Manage non-financial risk of the department by ensuring a sound control environment.
Behaviours & Competences
- Role model the orange code values and behaviours.
- Empower and develop team.
- Enable better outcomes.
- Promote customer centricity.
- Translate opportunities into strategy and action.
Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration.
The role is available as per 1 July 2017.