Assistant Manager, Investor Services
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- SS&C Fund Services (Asia) Limited
- 17 sept. 17
SS&C Fund Services (Asia) Limited are hiring a high caliber Assistant Manager to join our team in Singapore, who will play a key role in delivering the highest service level to clients and ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
SS&C is one of the largest Hedge Fund administrators globally with a fast growing Asia presence, leveraging advanced technology and industry expertise to deliver services to meet our clients’ business objectives.
Assistant Manager in Investor Services team is responsible to provide a spectrum of Transfer Agency servicing to our clients. Individual appointed to this position will have to deliver the highest service level to clients and ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Process the dealing order and tax document submitted by the investors, issue transaction contract note and monthly statement;
- Obtain and review KYC document from investor and make sure they are in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirement;
- Ensure all the fund settings, investor and transaction records are up-to-date and accurate all the time.
- Process settlement instructions received from investors and fund managers;
- Proactively follow up with investor on any outstanding documents;
- Deliver all the required reports to fund managers as per the agreed timeframes;
- Timely response to the enquiry from fund managers, investors and auditors etc;
- Assist team leader in ad hoc projects.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Transfer Agency/Investor Services; preferably in hedge funds;
- Excellent client services skills, ability to work within a team toward timely and accurate production;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Mandarin is a plus to communicate effectively with Mandarin speaker customers;
- Willing to work over time.
We’re seeking expressions of interest from professionals with experience in fund services for alternative investments. You will have proven experience working in a dynamic environment with the ability to adapt to client’s need. A professional nature and strong communication skills will help you to thrive. This is a great opportunity to expand you career and join an industry leading, global enterprise that values innovation and provides opportunities for growth.
If you believe you fit the requirements of this role, please submit your CV for our consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.