Business Process Improvement Manager
- SGD150000 - SGD151000 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 14 août 17
An exciting Business Process Improvement Manager job has just become available at one of the leading global financial institutions based in Singapore. You will be working directly with the Head of Change in a global investment bank to drive business re-engineering change to improve efficiency and lower cost risks.
About the Business Process Improvement Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be an integral part to drive re-engineering and continuous improvement work across various business functions across the organisation.
- Key individual responsible for implementing operational excellence and strategic capabilities within various project initiatives across the bank wide organisational level
- Identify root cause of the issue and recommend solutions that could include aspects such as operations process, organisational behaviour and performance improvement activities
- Drive cross-business process standardisation and conduct business impact analysis
- Build rapport with senior stakeholders as well as individuals across various levels to cooperate in the change initiative
- Provide support to the projects team on change management capabilities and team engagement activities whenever necessary
To succeed in this role, you will need to be detail-oriented, be a self-starter and think outside of the box as well as possess good communication skills.
- 8-10 years' experience within process re-engineering for a department or organisational-wide level within a global financial institution
- Highly preferable to have good understanding of front to back business process flow in an investment bank
- Exposure to Lean management and Lean Six Sigma Certification (Black Belt) would be an advantage
- Exposure of interaction with front office in an investment bank
- Strong communication skills, either written or verbal and possess capability to present to senior stakeholders
- Possess good analytical and statistical skills to extract data and information for research work
- Capability to converse in Mandarin would be advantageous to engage with North Asian clients who converse mainly in Mandarin
This is a successful and sustainable business and is built on doing tangible, long-term good for its employees, customers and the communities it serves. The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for growth and career development for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Process Improvement Manager job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547573 Su Jen Khoo