ED/SVP, Deputy RAS (IBG 3& 4 and PB), Group Audit
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 sept. 17
See job description for details
Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group’s risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company’s internal controls.
The Deputy RAS is responsible for the overall co-ordination and execution of Group Internal Audit’s CRR coverage of the IBG 3&4 and PB portfolios regionally.
1. Relationship management
- Assisting the RAS for Credit to manage key relationships with senior management of the BU/SU, external auditors, and other stakeholders.
- Raise issues/concerns, and provide constructive advice to stakeholders so that significant risk and control issues are escalated and resolved properly.
2. Assist the RAS for Credit to develop overall audit strategy and manage the audit plan (for the CRR team)
- Ensure consistency and adequacy of audit coverage across all locations.
- Perform on-going risk assessment of the business and related support groups.
- Ensure audits are executed in accordance with departmental and IIA standards.
3. Provide subject matter expertise
- Actively advise and apprise Audit management of all major risk, control and regulatory issues that impact the control environment (including portfolio).
- Participate in control forums within the BU/SU including periodic senior management or committee meetings.
- Ascertain that major concerns and recommendations raised by internal and external auditors, and regulators are resolved satisfactorily.
- Provide advice to BU/SU on control related matters.
- Primarily responsible for periodic management reporting (such as Group Audit Committee report, Auditor’s Monthly Report, etc) for their designated BU/SU portfolio.
4. Recruit, manage and develop staff
- Ensure the right level of expertise and resource are provided in covering various audits and non-audit work (e,g. consultancy/advisory, NPSP) for the BU/SU portfolio in all locations
- Establish resource development and training strategy
5. Member of Audit Management Team
- Actively contribute to the department as member of the Audit Management team
- A recognised degree qualification.
- Minimally 18 years of relevant working experience in a market leading commercial bank with international policies, systems and processes.
- Experienced audit professional with relevant credit & risk experience across market segments along with experience of key Asian markets or experienced commercial banker with relevant credit risk experience and experience across markets. Front line experience will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of corporate banking products, particularly trade finance and Treasury.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - spoken and written
- Strong planning and other project management and organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experienced in leading a regional team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.