FCC (AML Advisory), KYC Policy – VP / Director
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , Numéro de Licence EA : .10C4544
- 10 août 17
Top tier International banking Institution requires a Director/ VP for the role of FCC (AML Advisory), KYC Policy – VP / Director. This is an absolutely critical hire. We require someone with knowledge across the suite of Financial Crime disciplines.
- Define Financial Crime Compliance Controls along side set control standards and measures.
- Execute Governnace frameworks and models
- Develop and implement FCC programs, policies and procedures pertaining AML/ KYC/CDD globally
- Establish, maintain and enhance the Group Due diligence procedures nad policies globally
- Develop and implement risk methodologies
- Lead global AML/KYC/CDD remediation programs and act as a bank’s Lead Liaison for regulatory reviews.
Key skills required for the role:
- AML Compliance – 5 Years
- Focus on Retail or Private Banking
- Good written and Communication skills
- Strong business acumen, leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Ability to collaborate and work dynamically across a broad range of stakeholders.
- Exemplary integrity, ethics, independent and resilience.
Interested candidates can forward their CV in MS word format to Shivani Gandhi at Shivani.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.