Global Treasury Institutional Sales - Local currency bond /FX sales
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 23 août 17
Global Treasury Institutional Sales - Local currency bond /FX salesJob Description
- Local market fx and rates sales - with primary focus on MYR, IDR, SGD and CNH.
- Target offshore institutional investors to access the MYR, IDR, SGD and CNH markets via cash and derivatives structures such as TRS, Swaps and Structured Notes
- Target offshore institutional investors on repo opportunities relating to MYR, IDR and SGD
- Working closely with local traders and ( and sales where appropriate) to ensure smooth execution of cash transactions
- Working closely with structured product desk to deliver derivatives structures
- Macro Sales for Local Market FX and Rates Sales-Salesperson who has deep understanding of the interconnectivity of FX and Rates and is equally comfortable both products: FX (options & NDF), Rates (Govi, IRS, NDIRS), Repos, TRS.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Have existing clients and ability to build institutional clients including banks, central banks, sovereign wealth funds, real money and hedge funds
- Proactive Approach: Shows drive, passion, works persistently through obstacles to create positive impact and value for the bank. Approaches situations with an entrepreneurial perspective. More than just trade execution but can provide trade ideas and strategy to customers.
- Experienced Team Player: Takes visible responsibility for establishing, preserving and growing deep strong relationships with clients/colleagues and cross-selling.
- Extensive government policy, including economic profiles, capital markets and regulations (regulator knowledge of China, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore FX and rates business regulations; ISDA, CSA, NAFMII, VA and VM requirements.
- Markets include: Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and China