IT Project Manger (Treasury)
- Competitive Package
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pinpoint Consulting , Numéro de Licence EA : 15C7460
- 14 août 17
Our client is a regional bank and is looking for a seasoned IT Project Manager to join them. The IT PM will be handling all IT projects in the Global Treasury and Group Risk business units. If you are seasoned PM with Treasury domain knowledge and exposure to Murex or other trade capture system, we would like to hear from you!
- Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors.
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks.
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks.
- Manage team’s performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals.
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organisation.
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Evaluate and recommend purchases of software packages, hardware and service vendors where appropriate.
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.
- Knowledge in Treasury products/processing or Risk Management is critical.
- Preferably, exposure to Murex or other Trade Capture system projects.
- Experience in the integrated risks applications will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Front-End trade capture systems or Middle-Office risk systems.
- Tertiary education required.
- 5-10 years in project management in IT in investment bank delivering projects exceeding S$3 mil.
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage.
- Self-starting with excellent leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively.