Manager, GFC - Group Accounting Policies
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 17 août 17
Manager, GFC - Group Accounting PoliciesThis is a role to assist the Group-wide implementation of new financial reporting standards. It will encompass working with various functions - risk, operations and technology, business units and subsidiary companies and preparing regular status updates on the progress and the financial impact simulations/presentation to senior management. Group-wide roll-out will also include updating of Group accounting policies and procedures and working with the financial reporting team on transitional adjustments and financial disclosure requirements.
VP and Finance Project Lead, GFC Group Financial Reporting
• Good degree in accountancy, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent professional qualification.
• Finance professional with at least 5 years' experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm and/or in the financial services sector
• Strong data analytical skills with well-rounded experience in various core finance areas and familiarity with financial instruments. Proficient in Microsoft Excel is necessary.
• Good oral/written communication and presentation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to foster collaboration with internal and external parties.