- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 20 sept. 17
These tasks will include :
- Working in non-regular shifts if team needs in case of unforeseen scenarios.
- Provide core database administration support in all aspects as relevant to production / development / uat areas.
- Monitoring work delivery mechanisms (chat channels, change systems and request systems) for incoming work.
- Support alert/fault monitoring system and remediate the issues.
- Provide early warning of impending capacity, availability & stability issues.
- Building/upgrading Oracle servers, adhering to bank deployment and security standards.
- Coordinating & executing database outages/upgrades/migration as per planned/requested timelines.
- Setup, maintain and execute disaster recovery solutions like physical standby database with/without data guard broker.
- Support setting up, maintaining high availability solution like RAC with ASM
- Setup, maintenance and monitor heterogeneous replication system using Golden Gate.
- Assisting application teams to resolve performance issues when they arise, coordinating with cross-functional teams where appropriate.
- Debugging infrastructure support scripts in case of issues or / for better management.
- Positively contribute to meet team goals & exhibit ownership of deliverables.
- Propose and/or participate in ongoing process improvement programs, automation projects.
- Execute week-end planned tasks, coordinate global projects in functional domain.
- Support, provide input to incident & problem management areas.
- 5-6 years experience in Oracle database administration in production environments.
- Exposure to Financial domain in the capacity of a production support DBA. Exposure to processes, exigencies and the level of criticality of a financial/banking infrastructure.
- Capable of performing the core Database Administration tasks independently in Oracle 8i, 9i and 10g
- Installation of oracle software
- Database setup, database upgrades, space management, backup & recovery using either SQL Backtrack or RMAN, database cloning
- Experience in oracle Exadata
- Diagnose and resolve performance, connectivity, security and database corruption issues in a critical production environment
- Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Proficient in Unix system administration relevant to Oracle database management.
- Good to have Experience in Oracle Golden Gate
- Experience in supporting multiple and large oracle databases environment.
- Capable of handling workload and volume.
- Proficient in Standby and DataGuard technology
- Excellent level of both spoken and written English
- Knowledge in RAC/ASM, Grid Control Management, Linux, BMC SQL BackTrack are a plus..
- Knowledge and exposure to ITIL processes.
Graduates/Post Graduates with 4-7 years of experience
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
若要 了解更多高知特如何帮助客户领先商机与领导数子化，请莅临我们的网站 www.cognizant.com 。