- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 16 août 17
Experience: 8 - 12 Years
Required Skills -
- 10+ years of IT Experience
- Qlikview / Qliksense Architect, with 6+ years of experience in Qlikview development and minimum 2 years of Qlik Sense Experience
- Strong Exposure and Experience on database development, data warehousing & business intelligence.
- Good understanding of the Database and writing advanced SQL Skills.
- Strong understanding of Qlik Sense Architecture.
- Ability to convert Functional Requirements into Technical Design
- Performance tuning Abilities of Data Base queries and QlikView / Sense Visualizations.
- Very Good data Analytical skills, Data Modeling skills, Customer interaction
- Requirements gathering and converting the Requirements into Technical Specifications.
- Experience in Agile methodology and experience in working on Agile projects
- Experience in defining solution Architecture for Large Organizations.
- Deep knowledge of BI features and functions.
- Ability to recommend visualization features/designs most appropriate to data and analysis needs of business users.
- Ability to work with business to deliver dashboards, as well as to train and evangelize the use of visualization within the client business areas.
- Very Strong SQL and Advanced SQL knowledge
- Strong Data Management knowledge with Data Modeling expertise.
- Working Experience on cloud platforms is preferred.
- Responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- Define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- Responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery
- planning for assigned projects.
- End to End BI design
- Code development for highly complex modules/interfaces
- Study business requirements, evaluate and provide implementation approach/proposal.
- Assist team in regularly reviewing the technical, functional solutions & mapping documents.
- Work with SIT and UAT testing teams for review of test cases, to execute and track till resolution.
- Handle stakeholder communication via regular updates & meetings.
- Manage project issue and risks with timely escalation where appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to all processes and standards pertaining to the applications.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.