Senior Data Project Manager
- SGD12000 - SGD18000 per month
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 20 août 17
A challenging Senior Data Project Manager job has just become available at one of the leading global financial institutions based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Programme Manager, this is a role for a Project Manager with delivery experience in implementing data change management projects, data governance and data framework knowledge.
About the Senior Data Project Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be defining and implementing enterprise data management solutions for risk reporting & risk analytics processes across risk types.
- Lead a team of Business Analysts / Project Leads to effectively implement a central enterprise data management solution to meet the risk reporting needs and analytics requirements of risk functions
- Define the implementation plan including key dependencies, resource requirements and interlocks
- Liaise with the relevant group functions to analyse existing infrastructure, key business drivers and high-level requirements
- Define the detailed process and data requirements
- Establish the solution delivery strategy as well as impacts of change and detailed delivery plan for migration
- Work closely with the group functions and business areas to implement / enhance data quality controls and documentation as per the bank's data quality management framework
- Work closely with team to develop data privacy processes
To succeed in this role, you should have strong expertise in data management, data governance and data quality frameworks.
- Degree from a recognised university
- More than 10 years' experience within the financial services industry
- Programme delivery experience in implementing data change management projects, data warehousing migration that involves cross geography and multi-functional delivery
- Be experienced in implementing large-scale compliance and regulatory change initiatives for global banks
- Extensive knowledge of one or more regulatory requirements such as BCBS239, Basel II, Basel III, FATCA, IFRS
- Thorough understanding of key data warehousing and data architecture concepts
- Be experienced in managing migration of data warehouses to big data technology stacks
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the banking world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Data Project Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854 Kelly Soh