- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 11 août 17
Senior Manager, Financial Institutions Business Finance
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Key Roles and Responsibilities
The Financial Institutions (FI) Business Finance role sits within the Global Banking Business Finance team and covers the financial planning & analysis, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and finance partnering for the FI client segments, namely Banks & Broker Dealers, Investors & Insurance, Public Sector & Development Organisations, and Financial & Strategic Investors Group.
This is a business partnering role that provides an opportunity to develop a strong understanding of the FI business, influence the financial strategy of the business, and interact directly with a range of senior stakeholders.
The role suits a finance professional who is able to conceptualise, problem solve and think laterally to manage dynamic issues. The individual should have good understanding of banking products and experience with full suite of financial planning and analytics methods. The ability to communicate clearly with senior stakeholders is an essential skill for the role.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities taken up by the candidate would be:
*Support CFO of Global Banking, Head of Global Banking Business Finance, CIB/Global Banking team on monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly financial deliverables.
*Partner the Global Heads of FI Segments on financial performance & analysis, prepare monthly management information packs and present the financials at business meetings.
*Provide monthly analysis of FI segment performance to highlight areas of growth and opportunity, and provide early feedback of any headwinds ahead.
*Co-ordinate the five year Corporate Plan which is used by the Group to plan financial targets, with particular focus on Strategic Initiatives, Risk Adjusted Return on Capital and Economic Value Added.
*Develop the budgets and forecasts for the FI segments, aligned with Group targets. Develop and measure the financial and non-financial performance against targets via Performance Scorecards.
*Provide guidance and "lead the way" with the offshore team based in Chennai to support the delivery of all financial deliverables, including historical & forward looking financials as well as strategic and ad-hoc work.
*Provide insights to management and business for strategic decision-making and performance management. Review and recommend improvements to performance recognition frameworks.
*Develop strong relationships and collaborate with stakeholders globally, both in finance and business. These typically include Global/Regional business heads, Regional/Product CFOs, COO Office, Group Strategy, Product Control and Relationship Managers across the regions.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications and Skills
* The ideal candidate would have at least 10 years of progressive experience in Finance and/or FP&A in international financial institutions, with knowledge in Corporate & Institutional Banking products.
* Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while delivering quality output to senior management, with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while delivering quality output to senior stakeholders.
* Superior analytical ability: MBA/Masters from a top tier institution and/or Chartered Accountant (or equivalent qualification) preferred.
* Strong financial modelling and problem solving skills with the ability to think both strategically and analytically, and with the acumen and judgement to apply these skills.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to connect with stakeholders at all levels.
* High standard of written English, with the ability to review, summarise and communicate material accurately and succinctly to senior management.
* Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with macros and data automation is an added advantage.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/08//2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.