- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 19 sept. 17
System Analyst - Treasury And Risk (Murex / Apex)
System Analyst - Treasury And Risk (Murex / Apex)• The candidate will be a member of a dynamic team which implement the FIS collateral management system (Apex). He/she will be an independent worker who can be entrusted with implementation tasks which he/she will execute in a timely and proper manner.
• Subsequent to the system implementation, the candidate will continue to play the key role in undertaking the Apex system enhancements. He/she will provide support to the BA / BAU ITSR team in system discussions and reviewing of system functional specifications.
• Other than being the key resource for the Apex system, the candidate is expected to participate in ad hoc projects and initiatives as well as other system enhancements undertaken by team eg. DealHub, Murex.
• At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience in the finance industry. Project experience is a must. Support experience is good.
• Proficient in SQL and in writing SQL queries, as well as shell scripting.
• Good knowledge of collateral management system and Murex reporting module (datamart). Prior experience in FIS collateral management system (Apex) is a plus.
• A financial markets background and or proven mathematical/business ability. An interest in IT and technology.
• Good knowledge of financial instruments and markets will also be favourably considered.
• Strong team player and good interpersonal and communications skills.