VP, Commercial Banking, Regulatory Compliance
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , Numéro de Licence EA : .10C4544
- 31 juil. 17
My client which is a top international bank is currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President, Regulatory Compliance, Commercial Banking.
- Provide compliance oversight for Commercial Banking business, including Trade Finance and Liquidity and Cash Management, in Singapore.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders within Commercial Banking, including Trade Finance and Liquidity and Cash Management, in Singapore to provide advisory, guidance, education and training on all regulatory and group policies compliance related matters.
- Ensure proactive approach is taken to identify regulatory compliance risk and potential impacts on Commercial Banking business, including Trade Finance and Liquidity and Cash Management, in Singapore.
- Assist in the interpretation and implementation of new or changes in regulations and group policies, as required, to address, manage and mitigate impacts of such changes, in a practical and effective manner, with a good understanding of the business operations and needs.
- Assist in the development of compliance monitoring plans for Commercial Banking business, including Trade Finance and Liquidity and Cash Management, in Singapore.
- Interact with Regulators and industry bodies in Singapore, on regulatory compliance matters.
- Ensure the appropriate, timely and relevant regulatory compliance risk information is provided to management, via the various risk management committees.
- Degree holder with strong technical knowledge of local regulatory compliance requirements in financial institutions related to Commercial Banking, Trade Finance and Liquidity and Cash Management areas
- Strong team player who is highly motivated, independent and able to work under pressure and tight timeline.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills, with experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex issues.
- Experience in dealing with regulatory matters and confident in interaction with Regulators.
Interested candidates can forward their CV in MS word format to Insia Lotia at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference # IL/498933/JJ.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544