Data Analytics Senior Manager / Director
- Genève, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deloitte SA
- 18 sept. 17
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us! Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is data analysis your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training program.
What you can expect from us
- You will define and implement brand new Data Analytics methodology and tools, to support audits;
- You will support the leadership team in the integration of overall analysis, exception reports, data mining, clustering and process mining;
- You will manage demanding audit engagements from a data analysis perspective;
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our Geneva’s office;
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
- You hold a university degree and have already experienced Project Management;
- You have strong skills in Data Analytics;
- You have strong knowledge in data analytics tools such as Tableau or Qlikview
- You have strong knowledge in SQL language
- You have a proven track record in implementing reporting based on data analytics
- You have a wide experience in different IT environments
- You have proven experience in international engagements and worked with international teams
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented;
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills are a requirement;
- Experience in the field of accounting/controlling and/or auditing would be an asset;
- For Geneva’s position: You communicate confidently in English and French. German is an asset.
- For Zurich’s position: You communicate confidently in German and English. French is an asset.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portalwww.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Bourgeois by clicking on the apply button.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 137633