Audit Manager- Banking (Birmingham)
- £55,000-£65,000 + Package
- Birmingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Gresham Hunt
- 17 août 17
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Banking organisation to help with the build out of their Audit practise in Birmingham. To be successful in the role you will have the following experience:
- Execute a risk-based audit plan across areas of most significant business risk.
- Manage a team of Auditors on projects, ensuring the best quality of work, methodology and quality standards.
- Present to Executive team and agree audit recommendations and business actions to address areas of risk and failures in the control framework.
- Deliver high quality audit reports and influence executive team.
- Anticipate external and internal regulatory and business changes, assessing their potential impact.
- Provide input to reporting to the Group Audit Committee, business Boards and Risk & Compliance Committees.
- Experienced Audit manager preferably from a Financial Services background
- Excellent Communication skills.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified preferably (or similar).
- Minimum bachelors degree.
- The candidate must have the gravitas to face off to key stakeholders.