- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 août 17
AVP - Deputy Head, Corporate Communications
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniThis is an opportunity to join a dynamic global communications team to work on a wide spectrum of issues at the heart of the global capital markets. In this role, you will assist in leading Moody's global Corporate Communications activities, including media relations, message development and strategic planning. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of clear, articulate messages to the global media as a spokesperson for the company. You will partner with internal teams to identify, clarify and communicate complex issues related to Moody's role in the capital markets.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in developing and executing effective media outreach strategies that maximize well-informed media coverage, while mitigating and minimizing inaccurate or negative press in a fast-paced environment. An experienced understanding of global media that will provide the context for providing sound counsel is expected, as is the ability to lead projects, anticipate and prepare for upcoming areas of media interest and deal reactively and proactively with sensitive situations. Proven experience in corporate communications, including in a spokesperson role, is highly desired, as familiarity with the capital markets and regulated industries.
Key responsibilities also include (1) developing and maintaining effective relationships with media contacts (2) Serving as a media spokesperson for Moody's (3) maximizing opportunities to promote Moody's brand via media channels (3) Managing communications related to legal and regulatory matters (4) effectively preparing Moody's experts for media interviews as thought leaders on a range of topics (5) monitoring, analysing and reporting on resulting coverage and the evolving media environment. The ideal candidate should also be comfortable coordinating and partnering with global communication counterparts and senior management on an ongoing basis.
This position offers excellent opportunities for career growth in a high-profile and dynamic industry.
Communications is a team of media relations professionals, editors and translators who work closely with lines of business across Moody's to provide strategic communications support around message development and media engagement on issues of credit risk.
Specific Qualifications required include:
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, communications, business, or related discipline is required.
- English fluency/proficiency is essential; an additional European language is an advantage.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong familiarity with the global capital markets, regulatory issues, and relevant media outlets. Experience with social media outreach desired.
- Experience in corporate communications, public relations, regulatory affairs, or similar strongly desired. Agency experience a plus.
- Well developed IT skills including Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word; aptitude in using new database applications and other proprietary systems
- Ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels and across different geographies
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a work portfolio remotely
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.