AVP PM/BA - Change Delivery
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 20 sept. 17
An Investment Bank are currently expanding their Change delivery team within Market Operations.
An Investment Bank are currently expanding their Change delivery team within Market Operations. This team is specifically working to deliver Regulatory, SIP, Risk related and Optimisation Change across Markets Operations leveraging automation and 'Lean' approaches to achieve this.
The preferred candidate will have experience working in a middle office CTB function from both a Project Management and Business Analysis Perspective. Due to the nature of the projects currently running an individual with experience in a clearing domain would be preferred.
* 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst within a middle office operations delivery role.
* Strong analytical skills and business analysis experience (Requirement gathering and specification documentation, Target operating model, BPMN, UML etc)
* Strong Project Management Skills (End to end project planning and delivery management, RAID Management Etc)
* Knowledge of Post Trade Services, FX Operations, Collateral & Liquidity operations.