Alcentra, Product Management Associate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BNY Mellon
- 20 sept. 17
Alcentra, Product Management Associate
Alcentra (the "Firm") is a global asset management firm specializing in sub-investment grade debt markets. The firm has an investment track record dating back to 1998, and today employs 135 people, including 6 investment professionals. Alcentra has assets under management of approximately $32.5 billion across strategies involving senior loans, high yield bonds, stressed/distressed debt, direct lending and mezzanine capital, and structured credit. Our investors include pension funds, insurance companies, banks, and high net worth individuals. A subsidiary of BNY Mellon Asset Management, Alcentra is headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Boston, and representatives in Singapore and Hong Kong. Please visit our website at www.alcentra.com for more information.
The Product Management Associate/Graduate will work in conjunction with the Alcentra's Product Management and Sales teams, Portfolio Managers, Research Analysts and Legal/Compliance teams to help grow Alcentra's business. The Associate will be expected to coordinate and address monthly/quarterly reporting deliverables and incoming information requests from clients, consultants and management related to a wide range of European and globally offered hedge funds, private equity funds, mutual funds, closed-end funds, and customized separately managed accounts.
The Associate will also contribute to the preparation of marketing and sales related presentations, performance analysis, and investor requests for proposals. The position reports to the Global Co-Heads of Product Management.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
- Assist in the production of general and specific client marketing materials including fund presentations, fact sheets, Due Diligence Questionnaires, and ad-hoc pitch materials;
- Assist in the production and distribution of monthly and quarterly performance reporting (e.g. portfolio attribution reports) for funds and Separately Managed Accounts;
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of investor Request for Proposal (RFPs)
- Ensure Alcentra's client relationship management database (CRM) reflects updated, accurate client contact information, material communication records and activity postings and collaborate with the Business Development team with regard to investor services and sales.
- Respond to queries for fund information that are received through Alcentra's website.
- Load fund reports, marks & legal documents to Alcentra's website.
- Register new clients and ensure Investor access is fully up to date.
- Advise investors of new reports.
- Bachelor's degree required. Bachelor's degree in finance or finance-related field preferred;
- Appreciation and experience in a financial services firm. Asset management field preferred, (experience in sub-investment grade credit / fixed income a plus);
- High degree of proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, comfortable on phone with clients and service providers;
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail;
- Flexible team player able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines;
How to Apply
If your profile matches the above requirements and you're looking to join an award winning investment management firm, please submit your CV.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 51661
Organization: Alcentra Group-HR13364
Requisition Number: 1709247
Tags: EMEA: 9-A, 14-C, 2-F