- Upon Application
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 15 août 17
Our client a major bank seeks a business analyst to provide highly focused analytical financial business advice to aid the front office in their decision making.
The successful candidate will:-
- Facilitate departmental strategic planning, strategy deployment and vision.
- Track and report monthly on portfolio metrics including KPI’s and Gross Profit forecasting.
- Work closely with the business leadership team to develop key measurements and reporting to ensure strategy execution.
- Provide input and facilitate preparation of the long term strategic business plan with regular progress updates.
- Gather and collate subject matter from across the business and translating/transferring this into a manner than can add value to the business leadership team.
- Act as a liaison for the department across other business lines, assisting with departmental specific communication and compilation and analysis of data and preparation of reports as needed.
- Be responsible for any adhoc presentation or reporting materials as requested by the management team.
- Minimum 2 years experience within the Relationship Management team of a large Corporate Finance function is essential
- Sound understanding and application of Corporate Credit Analysis skills and portfolio monitoring within a Corporate Finance function is essential
- Minimum 2 years experience within the Finance Department of a Corporate Finance Bank is essential, preferably ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of the European Corporate and Investment Banking product suite including Debt Capital Markets
- Possess strong analytical skills to analyse, interpret and present data to form strategic conclusions to the Senior Management Team
- Ability to extract and analyse data from key systems of Dealogic Strategy Manager, Bloomberg and Thomson
- Be able to demonstrate his/her business acumen and ability to understand and consider businesses issues and determine the imperatives
- Possess a broad Industry knowledge which is easily and readily applied to business issues