Business Manager, Fixed Income Securities Operations
- disc. bonus/benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 15 août 17
The role encompasses a wide range of tasks supporting the Global Markets Fixed Income Securities Operations team. The team has in the region of c250 FTE globally located in London, New York, Hong Kong, Paris, Kuala Lumpur, Manila and Bangalore.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently looking for an ambitious individual to support the Global Markets Fixed Income Securities Operations team, which has in the region of c250 FTE globally
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Oversee, coordinate and control all aspect of budgetary management for the department; including Operating Model planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Act as the key point person for Fixed Income Securities Operations for all AOP/target operating model through to being the key point person on all activities that effect the financials
- Interrogate and improve the level of business performance metrics reporting across all regions.
- Use key operating and data based tools to identify opportunities and issues in the business performance and productivity of the Operational processes.
- Engage with key internal and business stakeholders to collate, oversee and report the portfolio of programs, projects, initiatives and challenges to help raise awareness and discuss / debate prioritization
- Explore opportunities to review incoming costs to Operations from external parties such as agent banks, vendors and supplier. Additionally review the process and charging from GM Operations to the business and identify opportunities to reduce costs to the bank as a whole.
- Manage a number of key administrative tasks ranging from town hall presentations, hiring and headcount tracking, business reporting and ad hoc presentations and activities.
- Partner with Change Mgmt to support key Strategic programs including Location Strategy and Middle office and all their associated processes and benefits are captured and delivered.
- Utilise an existing presentation & communications skillset to produce "consultancy level" presentations / decks using Microsoft PPT. or other viable presentation tools.
To be successful in the role, it is likely that you will meet the following requirements:
- Very strong communication and organizational skills
- Very strong MS Office skills, particularly Powerpoint (up to consultancy level presentations) and Excel (for spreadsheets/data analysis)
- Strong integrity as role may be exposed to sensitive information
- Prior knowledge of Banking operations processes or business
- Prior experience in a budgetary background
For further details and application information please apply online
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited