- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 sept. 17
Business Operations Analyst (Credit & Regulatory Team)
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniThe Credit & Regulatory Team (CRT) is responsible for providing and owning streamlined operational support and controls across the rating process framework, implementing solutions to evolving regulatory requirements and prioritizing cross-functional projects across Moody's Investors Services (MIS). CRT is looking for an analyst to join the team.
The position on offer is a key role with high visibility, providing critical regulatory oversight (EU, Japan and Mexico) and operational support (globally) to all areas of the business.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Ensure the global analyst assignment oversight process is observed to the highest standard, meeting regulatory and operational obligations.
- Take a leading role in the enhancement, development and oversight of team regulatory and operational reporting infrastructure.
- Oversee BAU functions, ensuring support teams meet accuracy standards in line with key performance indicators and standard operating procedures.
- Project Manager for various projects across all operational jurisdictions for the enhancement of team infrastructure and business processes.
- Initiate and conduct business process reengineering and continuous improvement exercises.
- Generate and analyse monthly performance reporting for management review.
- Maintain and update operational documentation and supporting content (e.g. guidelines, FAQ's, manuals).
- Address and resolve analyst enquiries relating to regulatory and operational control processes and content. Coordinate input from key stakeholders as necessary.
- Be the subject matter expert in all team activities and serve as first-point-of-call for escalations and investigations ensuring team accountability and standards are met.
Credit and Regulatory Team - Operations, Data and Controls (ODC)
- BA/BSc in business, finance, management or similar field; MSc / MBA a plus
- Confidence and comfort in liaising with senior management
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders across multiple regulatory and operational jurisdictions
- Project management experience, with a track record of delivering project on time and in-scope
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for quality and accuracy; Motivated and highly organised
- Must be a strong team player and highly committed to team objectives
- Takes ownership of issues through to resolution and closure
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of managing or implementing change
- Achieved results in a project context and coordinating stakeholders from multiple areas of the business
- Business analysis and problem solving skills; High attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.