Client Operations Associate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cambridge Associates
- 22 août 17
The Client Operations Management department’s mission is to provide advanced operational support to complex and operationally intensive clients, OCIOs, and investment teams by developing a deep understanding of their respective operational needs and acting as the central point of contact for internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, our goal is to minimize the OCIO’s and investment team’s involvement and oversight of transaction implementation, tracking and reporting so that they can focus on making investment decisions.
Client Operations Management’s Key Objectives
- Provide superior client and investment team service
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Seek opportunities to improve investment team efficiency and organization
- Ensure accurate and timely client/investment team deliverables
- Be innovative and solution oriented
- Promote clear and concise communication to all relevant parties
As Cambridge Associates evolves and grows, its investment operations support and capabilities continue to be a major focus of the firm. Client Operations Management has experienced a high volume of growth over the past eighteen months and will continue to grow throughout 2017. We evaluate and select candidates on both their ability to add value to the firm and investment teams in an Associate capacity as well as their potential to develop into a highly visible and senior role within Investment Operations.
Client Operations Management concentrates on three core areas:
- Portfolio operations central point of contact for OCIOs and the investment team
- Extension of client staff for all portfolio operations tasks and inquiries
- Problem resolution and supplemental analytics for client portfolios
The Associate will partner with senior members of Client Operations Management to provide support to investment teams and clients in the aforementioned areas. Specific responsibilities of the Associate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Investigate and answer operationally driven client and investment team inquiries.
- Coordinate with investment teams to complete ad-hoc operational projects, provide supplemental portfolio analysis, and gather information to aid investment decisions.
- Develop and maintain custom portfolio structure exhibits for investment team and client use.
- Engage with client contact(s), investment teams, and other internal C|A business areas to ensure effective communication regarding the implementation of investment decisions.
- Contact investment managers and/or custodians regarding individual portfolios (i.e. to execute investment decisions, to make changes in performance reporting criteria, to research manager terms, etc.)
- BS/BA with two or more years of experience in the financial services industry. Experience in portfolio related operations preferred.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate accountability, excellent attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior and demonstrated problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with a singular focus or on several projects simultaneously, both independently and collaboratively. Demonstrated skill in project management and prioritization.
- Strong interest in and general knowledge of investments, key industry terms and broad financial concepts.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and familiarity with other Microsoft Office software. Experience with Bloomberg and FactSet a plus.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship or restriction.